– The 2236R, a large capacity, high-speed, floor-standing centrifuge designed for multi-user environment
– Ideal for large volume harvesting in cellular and molecular biology works, clinical preparations, industrial applications, etc.
– For up to 22,000 rpm (54,111 xg) with 6 x 50 ml tubes and 7,000 rpm (10,825 xg) with 6 x 1 L bottles
– Instrument lock/unlock by password control and protocol management by user ID is ideal for core lab facility or multi-user environment
– A large assortment of rotors, buckets and adaptors support diverse applications doable with one instrument.
– Fast cooling function to 4℃ in 5 minutes for fast startup of cooled samples
– The compressor-off function when lid is open minimizes unnecessary cooling and frosting.
– With motorized lid mechanics, only a gentle touch is sufficient to close and open the lid.
– Lid drop protection design allows easiness and safety when loading or unloading samples.
– Intuitive control interface with numeric input buttons and graphic pictorgrams for easy setting and editing of running conditions.
– Windows CE based 7″ LCD Touch Screen with simultaneous display of all the parameters of set and actual values.
– Selectable time mode of “at set SPEED” for counting running time only when reached the set speed
– Up to 5 protocols per run can be combined for convenient operation of complicated experiments.
– The parameters of TIME, TEMP, ACC and DEC are allowed to be changed during operation.