The refrigerated microcentrifuge, 1730R is a “must-have” item for molecular and cellular lab works with max speed of 17,000 rpm (27,237 xg)
– Maximum capacity for 12 x 5 ml tubes or 30 x 1.5/2.0 ml tubes or 18 microfilter tubes or 64 PCR tubes
– Fast cooling function to 4 °C in 5 minutes for fast start up of cooled samples
– The compressor-off function when lid is open minimizes unnecessary cooling and frosting.
– Teflon coated rust-free chamber
– Very quiet operation at less than 56 dB allows for comfortable laboratory environment.
– Selectable time mode of “at set SPEED” for counting running time only when reached the set speed
– A separate “PULSE” key for quick spin
– Parameters can be changed during operation.
– Key lock function helps the set parameters secured during operation.
– Aerosol-tight, bio-seal Easy-Lock rotor with a set of O-rings